Page 1 of 3

Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:23 am
by incognito1

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:26 am
by Sumubaridi
incognito1 wrote:
I heard this was taken out of context. He said Hadafkeenu waa in Saboolnimada aan ladagaalano. So the word is saboolnimada not Soomaalinimada.

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:29 am
by Hyperactive
lol woba si yaranaya. he didnt say somalinimo tho. either way innkaar bo qaba.

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:37 am
by COOL-MAN
Hyperactive wrote:lol woba si yaranaya. he didnt say somalinimo tho. either way innkaar bo qaba.
:up:

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:11 am
by incognito1
Sumubaridi wrote:
incognito1 wrote:
I heard this was taken out of context. He said Hadafkeenu waa in Saboolnimada aan ladagaalano. So the word is saboolnimada not Soomaalinimada.

After taking a close inspection i found out, he said saboolnimo.
I am sorry for the mistake ladies and gents.
:wow:


But for the record i still see illay as a tigray pet.

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:14 am
by incognito1
Hyperactive wrote:lol woba si yaranaya. he didnt say somalinimo tho. either way innkaar bo qaba.
You are right brother he didnt say that, i just fell for a trap that was set some one else. Sorry for Sharing this corrupt info.

Calaso

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:16 am
by incognito1
incognito1 wrote:

dahir alasow propaganda

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 am
by incognito1
incognito1 wrote:

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:22 am
by TheLoFather
incognito1 wrote:
Sumubaridi wrote:
incognito1 wrote:
I heard this was taken out of context. He said Hadafkeenu waa in Saboolnimada aan ladagaalano. So the word is saboolnimada not Soomaalinimada.

After taking a close inspection i found out, he said saboolnimo.
I am sorry for the mistake ladies and gents.
:wow:


But for the record i still see illay as a tigray pet.
But aren't Soboolnimo and Somalinimo used interchangeably? :mrgreen:

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:26 am
by AGENT447
Loool that Calasaw dude is one extremely misleading and sick troll.....He is the ultimate tabloid mogul. Nacalaa!

Incognito, not your fault really, it does sound like he is saying Somaalinimo. With out the tampered vid and some of the comments in here, I would probably have believed he said that too!

Also, I do support this guy. Whether he is a tigray pet or not is beside the point. I mean who is not, at least this guy actually falls under tigray(Ethiopia) jurisdiction but he has done a lot of tangible things for DDSI walahi.

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:32 am
by Thuganomics
Hyper and Coolman I don't recon Ina Illey came out of a vacuum.He must have a base of support for his stance but I have yet to come across any cagdheer that supports him.Markaa my question is who are these "Ogaden" that are behind him

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:35 am
by Hyperactive
incognito1 wrote:
Hyperactive wrote:lol woba si yaranaya. he didnt say somalinimo tho. either ways innkaar bo qaba.
You are right brother he didnt say that, i just fell for a trap that was set some one else. Sorry for Sharing this corrupt info.
wa iska 3aadi. somali news not that realible any ways.

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:36 am
by MujahidAishah
Does that niiga actually speak inu meesha calool-weyn dhiiga uun baan arkay

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:38 am
by Hyperactive
Thuganomics wrote:Hyper and Coolman I don't recon Ina Illey came out of a vacuum.He must have a base of support for his stance but I have yet to come across any cagdheer that supports him.Markaa my question is who are these "Ogaden" that are behind him
lol he doesnt need aghdeer or somali, he has tigrey regime's behind him to protect their intrests. ya walan o hishoodki ka tagay oranaya in public i support him, of course outside the region(inside the region, they have no option tho). even they adounka ka da'ay.

he kills more ogadens than any onthers. why would aghdeer support him? what they gain?

Re: Abdi illey the slave said

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:42 am
by LiquidHYDROGEN
Thuganomics wrote:Hyper and Coolman I don't recon Ina Illey came out of a vacuum.He must have a base of support for his stance but I have yet to come across any cagdheer that supports him.Markaa my question is who are these "Ogaden" that are behind him
I'm pretty sure that lunatic marsinqoraxay supports him. Also, it doesn't matter how many people support you, what matters is how many weapons they have.