


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw
Moderator: Moderators

Madhoobes career is about to end.MarsinQorahay wrote:Good progress, im looking foward for hiiraale coming back home.

For 4 years we have been fighting and insulting the shit out of each other. .. now look at thisMurax wrote:Good I like this. At the end of the day Somalis need to get out of this stupid mindset where they want to be mighty against each other, and slaves and condoms to Shisheeye. Meet, come to a consensus, work together and compramise.
2ndly, I would say it is so stupid how We get so emotional When politicans from different qabiilo have differences and idiots from their clans go ballistic. The truth is at the end of the day for these guys it is literally nothing personal at all and just politics. I bet they were drinking tea, laughing and hollering all night and here We are thinking they hate each other. The jokes on us.
MarsinQorahay wrote:For 4 years we have been fighting and insulting the shit out of each other. .. now look at thisMurax wrote:Good I like this. At the end of the day Somalis need to get out of this stupid mindset where they want to be mighty against each other, and slaves and condoms to Shisheeye. Meet, come to a consensus, work together and compramise.
2ndly, I would say it is so stupid how We get so emotional When politicans from different qabiilo have differences and idiots from their clans go ballistic. The truth is at the end of the day for these guys it is literally nothing personal at all and just politics. I bet they were drinking tea, laughing and hollering all night and here We are thinking they hate each other. The jokes on us.
Inaalilaah


Murax wrote:Good I like this. At the end of the day Somalis need to get out of this stupid mindset where they want to be mighty against each other, and slaves and condoms to Shisheeye. Meet, come to a consensus, work together and compramise.
2ndly, I would say it is so stupid how We get so emotional When politicans from different qabiilo have differences and idiots from their clans go ballistic. The truth is at the end of the day for these guys it is literally nothing personal at all and just politics. I bet they were drinking tea, laughing and hollering all night and here We are thinking they hate each other. The jokes on us.


Not everyone was forced to marry like your aabo in Baraawe.GAMES wrote:LooL say Walaahi thats Bare Hiraale?
Wow! And i thought MJ's were the darkest Darood clan.
Ileen reer Ilka yar ayaa kasii madow.
Waxan ahay jahuur cabdi iley ba iso tarxiley.MarsinQorahay wrote:Django adeerow qolomaad ahayd adigu?


Yu aha kas?SahanGalbeed wrote:War waa ki the patriot la odhan jiray oo af somaliga sidu u qora laga gartaa