Am I a qumayo?
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
Am I a qumayo?
So I've been bitching about my husbands GOT watching and this evening our oldest one dropped his glass of milk on it. Iam scared I gave his Mac the evil eye Walahi and I feel terrible.
He became sad.
What worries me more is that he will be out buying a new one tomorrow.
Could it be that I gave his computer the evil eye ?
He became sad.
What worries me more is that he will be out buying a new one tomorrow.
Could it be that I gave his computer the evil eye ?
Re: Am I a qumayo?
No, how can you give a computer evil eye
Re: Am I a qumayo?
The Evil Eye is as real as Harry Potter, Danareys Targareyn, & Santa Claus
Anybody who believes in the existence of the Evil Eye is deluded, and should also believe in Santa Claus. Or the existence of a Zionist Freemason conspiracy to control & govern the world. Actually, 100s of millions of people already do believe that, so it's no wonder that 100s of millions of ppl also believe in the Evil Eye, or "jinni baa galay", or "jinni baa dharbaaxay", or "waala ilaystay".
Yes, I know there is a supposed "hadith" claiming "al-caynu xaq", but that hadith, like many other hadiths(runaway slaves won't enter jannah) are 100% bullshit. Unfortunately, there has never been a rigorous & thorough examination of our deen over the past 14 centuries, and the end-result is that our deen has been polluted with all sortsa cockamammie BS sheekooyin, like the Evil Eye, or stoning people for following their God-created DNA-encoded directive to have sex, which is a holdover and import from Talmudic teachings.
Less sheeko khiyaali, more critical thinking please. It is sad and tragic to see grown adults still believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
Anybody who believes in the existence of the Evil Eye is deluded, and should also believe in Santa Claus. Or the existence of a Zionist Freemason conspiracy to control & govern the world. Actually, 100s of millions of people already do believe that, so it's no wonder that 100s of millions of ppl also believe in the Evil Eye, or "jinni baa galay", or "jinni baa dharbaaxay", or "waala ilaystay".
Yes, I know there is a supposed "hadith" claiming "al-caynu xaq", but that hadith, like many other hadiths(runaway slaves won't enter jannah) are 100% bullshit. Unfortunately, there has never been a rigorous & thorough examination of our deen over the past 14 centuries, and the end-result is that our deen has been polluted with all sortsa cockamammie BS sheekooyin, like the Evil Eye, or stoning people for following their God-created DNA-encoded directive to have sex, which is a holdover and import from Talmudic teachings.
Less sheeko khiyaali, more critical thinking please. It is sad and tragic to see grown adults still believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
Re: Am I a qumayo?
Nope, you're fine Susu. Accidents happen.
Laakiin il iyo ishaaroba waa jiraan. Don't buy leftist's crap!
Laakiin il iyo ishaaroba waa jiraan. Don't buy leftist's crap!
Re: Am I a qumayo?
Evil eye exists but not in this case
It's about When there's no love for the afflicted person or from a stranger or someone hasn't got the same stuff, that's why you need to keep things in a low profile
It's about When there's no love for the afflicted person or from a stranger or someone hasn't got the same stuff, that's why you need to keep things in a low profile
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Am I a qumayo?
Leftist wrote:The Evil Eye is as real as Harry Potter, Danareys Targareyn, & Santa Claus
Anybody who believes in the existence of the Evil Eye is deluded, and should also believe in Santa Claus. Or the existence of a Zionist Freemason conspiracy to control & govern the world. Actually, 100s of millions of people already do believe that, so it's no wonder that 100s of millions of ppl also believe in the Evil Eye, or "jinni baa galay", or "jinni baa dharbaaxay", or "waala ilaystay".
Yes, I know there is a supposed "hadith" claiming "al-caynu xaq", but that hadith, like many other hadiths(runaway slaves won't enter jannah) are 100% bullshit. Unfortunately, there has never been a rigorous & thorough examination of our deen over the past 14 centuries, and the end-result is that our deen has been polluted with all sortsa cockamammie BS sheekooyin, like the Evil Eye, or stoning people for following their God-created DNA-encoded directive to have sex, which is a holdover and import from Talmudic teachings.
Less sheeko khiyaali, more critical thinking please. It is sad and tragic to see grown adults still believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
Exactly! I am shocked No Muslim ---or Christians for that matter who has delve into Quran and ISlam and do some thorough examinations and analysis.
Re: Am I a qumayo?
Leftist seems to be completely oblivious to what the Quran says. It's says the evil eye exists and also that if you mistreat someone, qofkaas ishiis ayaa kaa soo bixi karta, like karma.gegiroor wrote:Nope, you're fine Susu. Accidents happen.
Laakiin il iyo ishaaroba waa jiraan. Don't buy leftist's crap!
However, the the person giving you the evil eye can do it unintentionally, therefore you should be humble and for example not stand and eat a tasty burger next to a homeless person. That person can just think" oh I wish I had that burger" and then you might feel
Sick later on and it could be that the homeless person unintentionally "eyed" you
Re: Am I a qumayo?
I just said "it just annoys me how you sit with your stupid computer watching that stupid show"Tuushi wrote:
Then a few hours later
Computer was K.O by milk.
Re: Am I a qumayo?
Leftist wrote:The Evil Eye is as real as Harry Potter, Danareys Targareyn, & Santa Claus
Anybody who believes in the existence of the Evil Eye is deluded, and should also believe in Santa Claus. Or the existence of a Zionist Freemason conspiracy to control & govern the world. Actually, 100s of millions of people already do believe that
“The Jews rule this world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them. They have now gained control of the most powerful countries … this tiny community have become a world power.” -Malaysian Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamed
“There is only one power which really counts: The power of political pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it” -Ze’ev Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19 Replies
- 1445 Views
-
Last post by Newboy
-
- 52 Replies
- 3796 Views
-
Last post by *lady_ice_4u2nv*
-
- 25 Replies
- 1729 Views
-
Last post by Gang Green Yunga
-
- 28 Replies
- 2244 Views
-
Last post by Qumanyoo
-
- 33 Replies
- 2349 Views
-
Last post by Qumanyoo
-
- 2 Replies
- 798 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 6 Replies
- 1040 Views
-
Last post by Xanjomaceen
-
- 17 Replies
- 11589 Views
-
Last post by lasanodboi
-
- 19 Replies
- 1773 Views
-
Last post by Areesa
-
- 10 Replies
- 721 Views
-
Last post by Qumanyoo


