Page 1 of 1
I am looking for real and Genuine Love
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:01 am
by Sumubaridi
When I go to Africa, girls throw themselves at me because they want me to take them to America or maybe they think I can afford to send them money etc. Here in America, the only offers that I get are from Old age girls, or Divorced women who all they want is me taking care of them. None of this Options is in my interest because both of them do not love me but something that I have. In order to find a real love, I want to go to Africa and live there for couple of years and blend with the community. I want to tell maybe I will never go back and I will Maybe become a private school teacher. At that time, no woman would think I have something to give her except love.
Re: I am looking for real and Genuine Love
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:17 am
by Sauron
Re: I am looking for real and Genuine Love
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:29 am
by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
Re: I am looking for real and Genuine Love
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:33 pm
by AyeeyoH
Love kulaha. .war mid dhaxanta aad uumi ka heshid doono. 40jir love ku riyooneya.

Re: I am looking for real and Genuine Love
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:37 pm
by Sumubaridi
AyeeyoH wrote:Love kulaha. .war mid dhaxanta aad uumi ka heshid doono. 40jir love ku riyooneya.

Love ku meeqa sano ayuu kuegyahay? waxaan umaleeyay ilaa qofku kadhimanaayo in jacaylku kudhici karo. FYI, Aniga 38 ayaan jiraah 1978 aan dhashay. 40 raga jira ayaad lahadlaysid.
Re: I am looking for real and Genuine Love
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm
by AyeeyoH
Ninyahow intaad khiyaaliga isaga baxdid so xareyso mid aad is fahmaysan oo danteda taqaan.
Calaacalkan badana iska daa.Wa jimco caawa.Quraan iska akhriso, muxaadro iska dhagayso...aakhiradada ka fakar oo naago iska ilow.Qadarka ilaahy ma badali kartid.Bilaaba sida noloshaada ku dhamaysaneysa..allaho aclam ee iska samir ninyahow.
Re: I am looking for real and Genuine Love
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:34 pm
by WaaSamane
Horta first of all love comes after marriage. And there is nothing wrong with garoob or "old age" as long as she can give birth. And watch out for girls in dalka, they will most likely use you. A relative can be trusted though. Waswaaska iska saar trust Allah, surely He wont let u down..
Re: I am looking for real and Genuine Love
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:49 pm
by YummyMummy