seriously guys an honest question
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
seriously guys an honest question
walahi I'm not lying so while thinking back to all the awkward moments I relized that every girl that approached me was actually a sex worker not even a girl whos looking for fancy spot to eat but a plain prostitute. I don't even chill in fancy places. ya Allah why can't I attract normal girls? am i a prostitute magnet ? how does that even happen ?

-
theyuusuf143
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17692
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm
- Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas
Re: seriously guys an honest question
There are two types of prostitutes the Provisional escorts and the crackhead Street prostitutes. The first could be safer than your own wife, I highly recommend them. The later are very dangerous keep away from them.
Re: seriously guys an honest question
I didn't ask for advise on how to get a prostitute miserable mantheyuusuf143 wrote:There are two types of prostitutes the Provisional escorts and the crackhead Street prostitutes. The first could be safer than your own wife, I highly recommend them. The later are very dangerous keep away from them.
-
theyuusuf143
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17692
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm
- Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas
Re: seriously guys an honest question
uum.. What was your question?thelucky1 wrote:I didn't ask for advise on how to get a prostitute miserable mantheyuusuf143 wrote:There are two types of prostitutes the Provisional escorts and the crackhead Street prostitutes. The first could be safer than your own wife, I highly recommend them. The later are very dangerous keep away from them.
Re: seriously guys an honest question
nevermindtheyuusuf143 wrote:uum.. What was your question?thelucky1 wrote:I didn't ask for advise on how to get a prostitute miserable mantheyuusuf143 wrote:There are two types of prostitutes the Provisional escorts and the crackhead Street prostitutes. The first could be safer than your own wife, I highly recommend them. The later are very dangerous keep away from them.
Re: seriously guys an honest question
- CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9428
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm
Re: seriously guys an honest question
kani muxu ahaa, adeer xalkeed naga salaantay, gtfo with ur ciyaal casiir nonsenes
- MrSinister
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2797
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm
Re: seriously guys an honest question
Dumarka lacag baa laga bixiyaa whether on a long term basis (marriage) or short term
-
theyuusuf143
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 17692
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm
- Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas
Re: seriously guys an honest question
Nothing is freeMrSinister wrote:Dumarka lacag baa laga bixiyaa whether on a long term basis (marriage) or short term
-
TheLoFather
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5352
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 am
- Location: No Shelter Is Safer Than Piety
Re: seriously guys an honest question
Maybe it is a case of 'like father like son'... just wondering have you asked your old man this question?thelucky1 wrote:walahi I'm not lying so while thinking back to all the awkward moments I relized that every girl that approached me was actually a sex worker not even a girl whos looking for fancy spot to eat but a plain prostitute. I don't even chill in fancy places. ya Allah why can't I attract normal girls? am i a prostitute magnet ? how does that even happen ?![]()
Re: seriously guys an honest question
why you getting mad you bitch? I can assure your sister hasn't approach me yet. keep that attitude and your luck might fadeLoDoon wrote:Maybe it is a case of 'like father like son'... just wondering have you asked your old man this question?thelucky1 wrote:walahi I'm not lying so while thinking back to all the awkward moments I relized that every girl that approached me was actually a sex worker not even a girl whos looking for fancy spot to eat but a plain prostitute. I don't even chill in fancy places. ya Allah why can't I attract normal girls? am i a prostitute magnet ? how does that even happen ?![]()
Re: seriously guys an honest question
Maybe it's the choice of clothing. Do you happen to dress like er..a pimp? Or over the top?. Excuse my French.
Re: seriously guys an honest question
Grow a big beard and wear a long thope
- EvolSyawla
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5196
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 am
- Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.
Re: seriously guys an honest question
I know a faarax who said the exact same thing....and he's on meds for schizophrenia
...
What makes you think they are sex workers? Have they told you? Have you seen them at work?
The guy I know was also convinced, and insulted a female cousin by calling her a whore because he thought she was one also.
Delusional dudes, you are.
What makes you think they are sex workers? Have they told you? Have you seen them at work?
The guy I know was also convinced, and insulted a female cousin by calling her a whore because he thought she was one also.
Re: seriously guys an honest question
Stupid logic. You can't equate marriage to acquiring a street hooker.MrSinister wrote:Dumarka lacag baa laga bixiyaa whether on a long term basis (marriage) or short term
Think about your mother and then reconsider your position.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6 Replies
- 837 Views
-
Last post by BlackVelvet
-
- 36 Replies
- 2138 Views
-
Last post by Advocatar
-
- 2 Replies
- 603 Views
-
Last post by Samatr
-
- 113 Replies
- 8049 Views
-
Last post by anilweyne
-
- 21 Replies
- 1767 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 29 Replies
- 1894 Views
-
Last post by black_booty
-
- 0 Replies
- 461 Views
-
Last post by shaamboo
-
- 15 Replies
- 1595 Views
-
Last post by GeoSeven
-
- 8 Replies
- 895 Views
-
Last post by PanSomaliNationalist
-
- 18 Replies
- 1286 Views
-
Last post by Tuushi
