Move the capital!??!
Moderator: Moderators
Move the capital!??!
With the terrorist attacks according in xamar daily and the bad image xamar has among somalis today , why not move the capital somewhere else. This would be seen as a good change and a would certaintly build hope in many somalis for a better future ahead.
If the capital were to be changed, what city would you guys suggest?
If the capital were to be changed, what city would you guys suggest?
Re: Move the capital!??!
Too late.. You had that chance and it past you have no leverage with muqadishu Hutu.
You handed all your cards to them and reverse the dual track policy the west had in Somalia.
Now you can't even become a president soon you will lose the pm position. All other Somalis tribes 's hawker managed to use them against u like Jawaari ppl ... All motions u put forth is veto down and the ones hurt put against u will pass.
I can't say I feel sorry for u. As far as us my clan I never haf anything to lose
You handed all your cards to them and reverse the dual track policy the west had in Somalia.
Now you can't even become a president soon you will lose the pm position. All other Somalis tribes 's hawker managed to use them against u like Jawaari ppl ... All motions u put forth is veto down and the ones hurt put against u will pass.
I can't say I feel sorry for u. As far as us my clan I never haf anything to lose
Re: Move the capital!??!
Are u Warsangeli?xiimaaya wrote:Too late.. You had that chance and it past you have no leverage with muqadishu Hutu.
You handed all your cards to them and reverse the dual track policy the west had in Somalia.
Now you can't even become a president soon you will lose the pm position. All other Somalis tribes 's hawker managed to use them against u like Jawaari ppl ... All motions u put forth is veto down and the ones hurt put against u will pass.
I can't say I feel sorry for u. As far as us my clan I never haf anything to lose
Am not even saying that the capital should be moved to Garowe, but anything other than the south.
- PanSomaliNationalist
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3421
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:35 pm
Re: Move the capital!??!
I'd suggest hargeisa tbh because it's big enough and is doing pretty good
Re: Move the capital!??!
I agreePanSomaliNationalist wrote:I'd suggest hargeisa tbh because it's big enough and is doing pretty good
And the new goverment in hargeisa should make a military base in galkacyo to check every car coming from the south incase of a potential al shabab, and one in Cerigabo to counter the shabab in the mountains of galgala. But i still think xamar should be the symbolic capital but all the goverment work should be done in hargeisa
Last edited by Tijoux on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
- PanSomaliNationalist
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3421
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:35 pm
Re: Move the capital!??!
InshallahTijoux wrote:I agreePanSomaliNationalist wrote:I'd suggest hargeisa tbh because it's big enough and is doing pretty goodand i think it would surpass xamar in couple of years in terms of development.
And the new goverment in hargeisa should make a military base in galkacyo to check every car coming from the north incase of a potential al shabab, and one in Cerigabo to counter the shabab in the mountains of galgala. But i still think xamar should be the symbolic capital but all the goverment work should be done in hargeisa
- Sharmarke91
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1511
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:20 am
Re: Move the capital!??!
I suggest my village of Dhummay
- whitehartlane
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:23 pm
Re: Move the capital!??!
I prefer either Ankara or Dubai.. Addis and Nairobi have already had their turn
Re: Move the capital!??!
deluded fantasists dreaming of SL reuniting with zoomalia yet wont drop the failed clan federalism for the more viable option of unitarism with a strong central govt based in xamar aka the eternal capital of koonfuria!
cajeeb
Re: Move the capital!??!
Notice that whenever such topics come up, its only ever orchestrated by a single band of group and has been since the beginning of time.
You never hear any of the other Darood clan mention this, you don't even hear the other MJ's talk about it, it's just the Bermuda death cult.
The hatred and jealousy is so intense, there is talks about Ankara, Dubai and secessionist Hargaisa becoming a capital, by each poster.
I am willing to pay for supervised DNA test on video for any Mohamoud Saleeban in London against myself.
There is absolutely no way in hell we share any kind of ancestry with each other, no way in hell.
I am reminded by the famous Ogaden poet regarding the women that came carrying just the child and the father was Xabashi.
Every single Somali from NFD, to Ogaden, from J/land all the way to S/land (politics aside) has no issues with Xamar, in fact many see it as their capital.
The only way this intense hatred, radical differences in Dhaqan, physiology, ideologies, warfare, being more prone to gaal-raac, and the level of xishood la'aan and Gumeeysi you do upon each other which no other Somali clan does.
Can only be explained away with you guys not being indigenously Somali at all, as the poet said. I have absolutely no problem accepting this if that is the case and made clear to all, I will be your biggest fans and celebrate this diversity openly.
I have already seen 2 MJ women DNA test on Somnet showing strong Xabashi leanings, I challenge any of you on this, absolutely sick to death reading this same bull crap decade after decade.
There is not even a single one of them that is Pro Xamar or even has a difference of opinion from the standard crowd narrative unlike every other Somali clan in which you find intense differences, only the Yahuud's are that united upon mere opinions.
Don't take this as a disparaging insult, I am dead serious, sick and tired of this, every other clan on here, regardless how disparaging their comments, I can see the commonalities we have, except from reer Mohamoud Saleeban.
You never hear any of the other Darood clan mention this, you don't even hear the other MJ's talk about it, it's just the Bermuda death cult.
The hatred and jealousy is so intense, there is talks about Ankara, Dubai and secessionist Hargaisa becoming a capital, by each poster.
I am willing to pay for supervised DNA test on video for any Mohamoud Saleeban in London against myself.
There is absolutely no way in hell we share any kind of ancestry with each other, no way in hell.
I am reminded by the famous Ogaden poet regarding the women that came carrying just the child and the father was Xabashi.
Every single Somali from NFD, to Ogaden, from J/land all the way to S/land (politics aside) has no issues with Xamar, in fact many see it as their capital.
The only way this intense hatred, radical differences in Dhaqan, physiology, ideologies, warfare, being more prone to gaal-raac, and the level of xishood la'aan and Gumeeysi you do upon each other which no other Somali clan does.
Can only be explained away with you guys not being indigenously Somali at all, as the poet said. I have absolutely no problem accepting this if that is the case and made clear to all, I will be your biggest fans and celebrate this diversity openly.
I have already seen 2 MJ women DNA test on Somnet showing strong Xabashi leanings, I challenge any of you on this, absolutely sick to death reading this same bull crap decade after decade.
There is not even a single one of them that is Pro Xamar or even has a difference of opinion from the standard crowd narrative unlike every other Somali clan in which you find intense differences, only the Yahuud's are that united upon mere opinions.
Don't take this as a disparaging insult, I am dead serious, sick and tired of this, every other clan on here, regardless how disparaging their comments, I can see the commonalities we have, except from reer Mohamoud Saleeban.
Re: Move the capital!??!
lol,this deluded hutu never misses an opportunity to take a jab, the OP is not an MJ nor do any one of us give a shit about your capital. Personally, i dont give a shit whether it stays where it is or moved to the moon as long its light years away from my land. So what even if he questions about moving the capital? do you own it?smooth wrote:Notice that whenever such topics come up, its only ever orchestrated by a single band of group and has been since the beginning of time.
You never hear any of the other Darood clan mention this, you don't even hear the other MJ's talk about it, it's just the Bermuda death cult.
The hatred and jealousy is so intense, there is talks about Ankara, Dubai and secessionist Hargaisa becoming a capital, by each poster.
I am willing to pay for supervised DNA test on video for any Mohamoud Saleeban in London against myself.
There is absolutely no way in hell we share any kind of ancestry with each other, no way in hell.
I am reminded by the famous Ogaden poet regarding the women that came carrying just the child and the father was Xabashi.
Every single Somali from NFD, to Ogaden, from J/land all the way to S/land (politics aside) has no issues with Xamar, in fact many see it as their capital.
The only way this intense hatred, radical differences in Dhaqan, physiology, ideologies, warfare, being more prone to gaal-raac, and the level of xishood la'aan and Gumeeysi you do upon each other which no other Somali clan does.
Can only be explained away with you guys not being indigenously Somali at all, as the poet said. I have absolutely no problem accepting this if that is the case and made clear to all, I will be your biggest fans and celebrate this diversity openly.
I have already seen 2 MJ women DNA test on Somnet showing strong Xabashi leanings, I challenge any of you on this, absolutely sick to death reading this same bull crap decade after decade.
There is not even a single one of them that is Pro Xamar or even has a difference of opinion from the standard crowd narrative unlike every other Somali clan in which you find intense differences, only the Yahuud's are that united upon mere opinions.
Don't take this as a disparaging insult, I am dead serious, sick and tired of this, every other clan on here, regardless how disparaging their comments, I can see the commonalities we have, except from reer Mohamoud Saleeban.
Last edited by Halmogg on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Move the capital!??!
its fine where it isTijoux wrote:With the terrorist attacks according in xamar daily and the bad image xamar has among somalis today , why not move the capital somewhere else. This would be seen as a good change and a would certaintly build hope in many somalis for a better future ahead.
If the capital were to be changed, what city would you guys suggest?
Re: Move the capital!??!
Just wanted to start a disscussion about this, and btw im a MJ sxbHalmogg wrote:its fine where it isTijoux wrote:With the terrorist attacks according in xamar daily and the bad image xamar has among somalis today , why not move the capital somewhere else. This would be seen as a good change and a would certaintly build hope in many somalis for a better future ahead.
If the capital were to be changed, what city would you guys suggest?
Re: Move the capital!??!
sorry sxb, you have every right broTijoux wrote:Just wanted to start a disscussion about this, and btw im a MJ sxbHalmogg wrote:its fine where it isTijoux wrote:With the terrorist attacks according in xamar daily and the bad image xamar has among somalis today , why not move the capital somewhere else. This would be seen as a good change and a would certaintly build hope in many somalis for a better future ahead.
If the capital were to be changed, what city would you guys suggest?
Re: Move the capital!??!
Whats wrong with discussing this? Xamar is the symbol of the failed state once called somali republic and whats left of that city is terrorism , warlords , corruption etc.smooth wrote:Notice that whenever such topics come up, its only ever orchestrated by a single band of group and has been since the beginning of time.
You never hear any of the other Darood clan mention this, you don't even hear the other MJ's talk about it, it's just the Bermuda death cult.
The hatred and jealousy is so intense, there is talks about Ankara, Dubai and secessionist Hargaisa becoming a capital, by each poster.
I am willing to pay for supervised DNA test on video for any Mohamoud Saleeban in London against myself.
There is absolutely no way in hell we share any kind of ancestry with each other, no way in hell.
I am reminded by the famous Ogaden poet regarding the women that came carrying just the child and the father was Xabashi.
Every single Somali from NFD, to Ogaden, from J/land all the way to S/land (politics aside) has no issues with Xamar, in fact many see it as their capital.
The only way this intense hatred, radical differences in Dhaqan, physiology, ideologies, warfare, being more prone to gaal-raac, and the level of xishood la'aan and Gumeeysi you do upon each other which no other Somali clan does.
Can only be explained away with you guys not being indigenously Somali at all, as the poet said. I have absolutely no problem accepting this if that is the case and made clear to all, I will be your biggest fans and celebrate this diversity openly.
I have already seen 2 MJ women DNA test on Somnet showing strong Xabashi leanings, I challenge any of you on this, absolutely sick to death reading this same bull crap decade after decade.
There is not even a single one of them that is Pro Xamar or even has a difference of opinion from the standard crowd narrative unlike every other Somali clan in which you find intense differences, only the Yahuud's are that united upon mere opinions.
Don't take this as a disparaging insult, I am dead serious, sick and tired of this, every other clan on here, regardless how disparaging their comments, I can see the commonalities we have, except from reer Mohamoud Saleeban.
Wouldnt it be better if somalis started from a new page a leave that cursed place and relocate the goverment to a new place, perferbably in the north where al-Shabaab is almost non-existent and in this way xamar can get a rest from all the bombnings and so on
Last edited by Tijoux on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 1167 Views
-
Last post by Rabshoole
-
- 9 Replies
- 1559 Views
-
Last post by Luq_Ganane
-
- 12 Replies
- 2312 Views
-
Last post by AhlulbaytSoldier
-
- 11 Replies
- 1468 Views
-
Last post by HararCorridor
-
- 2 Replies
- 735 Views
-
Last post by original dervish
-
- 6 Replies
- 1649 Views
-
Last post by dalalos101
-
- 91 Replies
- 10263 Views
-
Last post by oldenglish
-
- 52 Replies
- 7104 Views
-
Last post by KingWaslawi
-
- 13 Replies
- 2289 Views
-
Last post by bashe19
-
- 35 Replies
- 5442 Views
-
Last post by XimanJaale

