I see BNW is safe currently not in Xamar. But I hope CaliQsae is safe, the brother most likely hangs out in that area of the city. If anyone is friends with him on Facebook etc. let us know.
AUN to all the people who were murdered and speedy recovery to the injured people.
BAAFIN CaliQase Snet member
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- MujahidAishah
- Posts: 16994
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm
- Location: Garisadi Guryosamo Goljano ku nool
Re: BAAFIN CaliQase Snet member
I liked qase rageedi buu ahaa.. inshallah hope he’s fine
- CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 9428
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm
Re: BAAFIN CaliQase Snet member
i pray that qasaaye is safe and sound insha allah.
-
Geeljire252
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 3385
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:39 pm
Re: BAAFIN CaliQase Snet member
I pray he is safe insha'Allah. 
- FarhanYare
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19081
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
- Location: Location:Location
Re: BAAFIN CaliQase Snet member
AUN intii dhimatay lakiin for a change it will be nice if we had entire mps, ministers and president brutally massacred in the same fashion as the civilians so as to serve warning for those after them who takes up after their jobs to take this issue serious.
- FarhanYare
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19081
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
- Location: Location:Location
Re: BAAFIN CaliQase Snet member
Are you friends with blue neef on facebook? kkkkkkk Any I hope deeqa Dagan, and Osob (she hates my clan but I hope she is safe
)
Re: BAAFIN CaliQase Snet member
[quote=FarhanYare post_id=4842617 time=1508395940 user_id=161071]
Are you friends with blue neef on facebook? kkkkkkk Any I hope deeqa Dagan, and Osob (she hates my clan but I hope she is safe
)
[/quote]
Tough times and you bring internet beef war hishoo duliyahow. I hope DeeqaDegen and Cosob are ok too Insha Allah
Warsheikh let us know if the sisters are Ok.
Are you friends with blue neef on facebook? kkkkkkk Any I hope deeqa Dagan, and Osob (she hates my clan but I hope she is safe
[/quote]
Tough times and you bring internet beef war hishoo duliyahow. I hope DeeqaDegen and Cosob are ok too Insha Allah
Warsheikh let us know if the sisters are Ok.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 22 Replies
- 5970 Views
-
Last post by Khalid Ali
-
- 2 Replies
- 1677 Views
-
Last post by FieldMarshalMenace
-
- 35 Replies
- 4781 Views
-
Last post by FarhanYare
-
- 28 Replies
- 3853 Views
-
Last post by GAMES
-
- 25 Replies
- 4011 Views
-
Last post by Lillaahiya
-
- 166 Replies
- 15126 Views
-
Last post by Khalid Ali
-
- 19 Replies
- 2559 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143
-
- 15 Replies
- 2805 Views
-
Last post by haxxor
-
- 2 Replies
- 1091 Views
-
Last post by Amira143