After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by Murax »

To say ‘IRIR IRIR’ now is not fair. Also with foreign policy he has been way more balanced than I thought. He’s also putting a fight against Al Shaydaan. I hate the fact that he’s asking AMISOM to stay but other than that he’s doing some good things.


Somaliow put qabil aside.
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by FarhanYare »

:up:
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by Murax »

FarhanYare,

Don’t listen to the salty N&N Guulwades
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by barbarossa »

^ Ustaad Murax, now that you have officially declared yourself HSM supporter, I invite you to join our organization called Daaroods for Gurguurte.
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7584
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 am
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by Nomand »

Culusow despises marehan to the core.
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by original dervish »

I'm one of HSM biggest detractors, for reasons well known. However, once the government launched the war against AS, I was firmly behind HSM.

Admittedly, I withdrew my support of HSM during the attempted genocide against Dhulbahante, when HSM failed to denounce sl aggression.

The recognition of Khaatumo and the aspirations of Dhulbahante has redeemed HSM. Once again I'm firmly behind our dear leader.

PS Look at the iidoor public response to Khaatumo recognition.


https://www.facebook.com/share/v/s3b7RyBXWjPCJjr5/
User avatar
skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5456
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 pm
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by skywalker25 »

original dervish wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:55 am I'm one of HSM biggest detractors, for reasons well known. However, once the government launched the war against AS, I was firmly behind HSM.

Admittedly, I withdrew my support of HSM during the attempted genocide against Dhulbahante, when HSM failed to denounce sl aggression.

The recognition of Khaatumo and the aspirations of Dhulbahante has redeemed HSM. Once again I'm firmly behind our dear leader.

PS Look at the iidoor public response to Khaatumo recognition.


https://www.facebook.com/share/v/s3b7RyBXWjPCJjr5/
LOL@GENOCIDE

OD, you guys want a holocaust day too. :lol:

This is why Somalia is a failed state. Presidents are judged purely based on tribal self interest, not national interests.

Even though I should really be against HMS, I wish him the best as a man of god.
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by original dervish »

skywalker25 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:04 am
original dervish wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:55 am I'm one of HSM biggest detractors, for reasons well known. However, once the government launched the war against AS, I was firmly behind HSM.

Admittedly, I withdrew my support of HSM during the attempted genocide against Dhulbahante, when HSM failed to denounce sl aggression.

The recognition of Khaatumo and the aspirations of Dhulbahante has redeemed HSM. Once again I'm firmly behind our dear leader.

PS Look at the iidoor public response to Khaatumo recognition.


https://www.facebook.com/share/v/s3b7RyBXWjPCJjr5/
LOL@GENOCIDE

OD, you guys want a holocaust day too. :lol:

This is why Somalia is a failed state. Presidents are judged purely based on tribal self interest, not national interests.

Even though I should really be against HMS, I wish him the best as a man of god.

Skywalker.......fair play to you sxb.
You could have easily run away and hid after the calamitous defeat inflicted upon your people at the battle of Goojacaade..... but you stood on your square and kept repping for the iidoor nation.

As you can see it's a done deal for Khaatumo....we are recognised nationally and internationally. We have achieved all our objectives in record time.

Now we are turning to economic development of our huge regions. There is so much to be done. Our regions were the most neglected and backward in northern Somalia.

We don't need to spend what meagre resources we have on pointless wars. That is why I'm supporting peace between sl and Khaatumo, iidoors and Dhulbahante.
Let bygones be bygones eh Skywalker?
User avatar
skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5456
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 pm
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by skywalker25 »

Sxb,

I understand you want peace. Unfortunately it’s a long way away.

There gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower brining when Muse Bixi gives the green sign.

So I wish you the best in the wars to come..
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by original dervish »

skywalker25 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:59 pm Sxb,

I understand you want peace. Unfortunately it’s a long way away.

There gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower brining when Muse Bixi gives the green sign.

So I wish you the best in the wars to come..
We are ready for any eventuality.
I'm just giving my own opinion.
We have nothing to gain by continuing the war.
Personally, I don't think the iidoors have the heart to continue......especially hj.

Remember sxb.....we see and hear everything.
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by Murax »

Nomand wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:06 am Culusow despises marehan to the core.
Respect is earned not given. Bro name me one MX politician that deserves respect? If I was Culusow I wouldn’t respect MX politically.
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by original dervish »

Murax wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:47 am
Nomand wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:06 am Culusow despises marehan to the core.
Respect is earned not given. Bro name me one MX politician that deserves respect? If I was Culusow I wouldn’t respect MX politically.
Look at the Dhulbahante experience.
We were rightly reviled by successive Somali governments, because of our double dealing and unscruplousness. This deplorable state of affairs lasted for 15 years.

Now our Garaads and political leadership are respected across East Africa. The horgals have all faded away.
The blue revolution 💙 was the catalysing event that changed the course of Dhulbahante history.

I'm ignorant of Marehan internal affairs or personalities.
You need a respected honorable leader everyone can coalesce around, and a new Pearl Harbour type of event.

The iidoor attempted genocide concentrated everybody's mind. We knew shiit was real. If the clan is too comfortable with the status quo, nothing will change.
User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by Murax »

Original Dervish you’re 100% right. Nobody respects double dealers opportunists. You can’t have those people represent you then complain people hate you when they don’t respect you. You didn’t respect yourself!
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by original dervish »

Murax wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:52 am Original Dervish you’re 100% right. Nobody respects double dealers opportunists. You can’t have those people represent you then complain people hate you when they don’t respect you. You didn’t respect yourself!
💯
I had to bite my tongue for years.....even submitting to sl.
When they time finally came, we were ready in our tens of thousands. Sl didn't stand a chance.
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17692
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: After Acceptance Of Khaatumo I Now Support HSM

Post by theyuusuf143 »

original dervish wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:31 am
Murax wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:52 am Original Dervish you’re 100% right. Nobody respects double dealers opportunists. You can’t have those people represent you then complain people hate you when they don’t respect you. You didn’t respect yourself!
💯
I had to bite my tongue for years.....even submitting to sl.
When they time finally came, we were ready in our tens of thousands. Sl didn't stand a chance.
Same goes to ceerigaabo a million isaaqs are ready to fight for it. What a sad time for all Somalis. Illaaw abiye axmed ina soo weerara.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”