A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 28297
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama

Post by Murax »

Kheyr baa idin rajeeye. This statement might be the last time I ever speak Somali.

Anyway bye have fun with your Bantus FarhanYare, Slanders hopefully your Ictiraaf duco is answered. Mac Salaamo :up:
User avatar
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19081
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama

Post by FarhanYare »

Congrats brother. How do you avoid your tax obligations to USA?
User avatar
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 32790
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa

Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama

Post by Khalid Ali »

Murax which country are u gonne go for Qatar Kuwait the living standards are great there

And what will happen to ur USA nationality u keep that passport for plan b


Somalia ka quuso intu farhan mask ax yare noolyahay there is no hope for Somalia
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17692
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama

Post by theyuusuf143 »

if I have all the money on earth or broke , I would never ever go there. I some times support the Palestinians or the Syrians and the yeminis. But I dislike the gulf peaple and the Libyans. I would just abuse the later for no reason.
User avatar
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 32790
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:03 am
Location: Suldaan Emperior Gacanyarihisa

Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama

Post by Khalid Ali »

Living in golf countries is nice I have been in Saudi Arabia and have lived a year in the abu dhabi chicken with rice nice malls nice xamams. Russian hookers well in dubai good shisha Jumaro beach it’s good life if u can make good money to over 80 grand no tax. Good life
User avatar
barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5569
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Location: Souviens-toi l'essentiel, oublie l'eccessoire.

Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama

Post by barbarossa »

Falaari gilgilasho ma kaage harto bey soomalida dhahdaa. Marka Murax, ama citadino sand-dwelling arab badouins ha ku siiyaan, ama american already heysatid qab, you will always carry with you the unmistakable mark of "tuke cambaar leh", and being extracted from the thrice-cursed race of Skinnies, an eternal public derision awaits you, no matter, which corner of the earth you find yourself in.

N.B. Having said, still I must admit, part of me aa ku faraxsan, for entirely selfish reasons, inuu ustaad murax uu helo dhalasho khaliijeed, sababtoo ah, if, god forbid, circumstances ever place me in that part of the world, then at least, I can apply to a Faarax whom I personally consider a good virtual friend, inuu kafaalo qaado during my sojourn there.
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 29468
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama

Post by original dervish »

All the best sxb.
I couldn't live full time in the Gulf/ Saudi.
My ideal situation would be London/ Gulf/ Saudi/ Somalia.

Rainy seasons in Somalia. Ramadan in Makkah. Summers in London. Short breaks in Dubai for debauchery and business shopping.

:blessed:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”