Page 1 of 1
A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:15 am
by Murax
Kheyr baa idin rajeeye. This statement might be the last time I ever speak Somali.
Anyway bye have fun with your Bantus FarhanYare, Slanders hopefully your Ictiraaf duco is answered. Mac Salaamo

Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:21 am
by FarhanYare
Congrats brother. How do you avoid your tax obligations to USA?
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:39 am
by Khalid Ali
Murax which country are u gonne go for Qatar Kuwait the living standards are great there
And what will happen to ur USA nationality u keep that passport for plan b
Somalia ka quuso intu farhan mask ax yare noolyahay there is no hope for Somalia
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:36 am
by theyuusuf143
if I have all the money on earth or broke , I would never ever go there. I some times support the Palestinians or the Syrians and the yeminis. But I dislike the gulf peaple and the Libyans. I would just abuse the later for no reason.
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:17 pm
by Khalid Ali
Living in golf countries is nice I have been in Saudi Arabia and have lived a year in the abu dhabi chicken with rice nice malls nice xamams. Russian hookers well in dubai good shisha Jumaro beach it’s good life if u can make good money to over 80 grand no tax. Good life
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:23 pm
by barbarossa
Falaari gilgilasho ma kaage harto bey soomalida dhahdaa. Marka Murax, ama citadino sand-dwelling arab badouins ha ku siiyaan, ama american already heysatid qab, you will always carry with you the unmistakable mark of "tuke cambaar leh", and being extracted from the thrice-cursed race of Skinnies, an eternal public derision awaits you, no matter, which corner of the earth you find yourself in.
N.B. Having said, still I must admit, part of me aa ku faraxsan, for entirely selfish reasons, inuu ustaad murax uu helo dhalasho khaliijeed, sababtoo ah, if, god forbid, circumstances ever place me in that part of the world, then at least, I can apply to a Faarax whom I personally consider a good virtual friend, inuu kafaalo qaado during my sojourn there.
Re: A Gulf Country Has Given Me Citizenship Mac Salaama
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:41 pm
by original dervish
All the best sxb.
I couldn't live full time in the Gulf/ Saudi.
My ideal situation would be London/ Gulf/ Saudi/ Somalia.
Rainy seasons in Somalia. Ramadan in Makkah. Summers in London. Short breaks in Dubai for debauchery and business shopping.
