FOOD ALLERGIES?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
surria
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:28 pm

FOOD ALLERGIES?

Post by surria »

Are you allergic to any foods? If yes, which kinds?

Recently, after chewing a whole pack of Big Red gum in one afternoon, I did not think that I was allergic to anything. I mean, yes I use to be sensitive to cinnamon in general, but not the extend of having my whole mouth, face and throat swell so much that I was unable to breath and had to be hospitalized, the doc even gave me an epi-pen to have around just in case.
User avatar
Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5989
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Hogtown
Contact:

Post by Ashlee~ »

^ I just wished that you died of it.............. Smile



But I am allegic to all foods made by barawaanis and Minority in general Laughing
Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 8237
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
Location: between past and future

Post by Alluring »

Surria? That is impossible to have a reaction that bad from gum, especially favored one. You must have had something prior to that.
User avatar
Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3790
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Money Over Everything--&--B!tches Under All.

Post by Qaarxiye »

I am allergic to baajiye, i cun i calaaji, xalwo etc. Laughing

On a serious note, doctors don't know sh*t. I had an allergic reaction once and they told me I may allergic to either peanuts or avocado. I eat both all the time and I never had a reaction. I have like epi-pens that they send me every year.
User avatar
mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6380
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:27 pm
Location: far away from yall
Contact:

Post by mahamed99_sex »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
User avatar
Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5989
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Hogtown
Contact:

Post by Ashlee~ »

You eat AVOCADO...................sxb something is wrong with you Laughing



btw.....epi pens are pretty much useless, I tried it on a friend, didnt work for ch!t Laughing
User avatar
mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6380
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:27 pm
Location: far away from yall
Contact:

Post by mahamed99_sex »

iam allergic to chocolate but not a day goes by that i dont eat it.
User avatar
Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3804
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Xamar

Post by Demure »

I'm not allergic to anything alxamdulilah! I get pimples in my face if I eat eggs two days in a row but that's not really allergies.
User avatar
Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5989
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Hogtown
Contact:

Post by Ashlee~ »

I am also allergic to demure.................haaaaaa-chuuuuuu Sad
User avatar
Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3804
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Xamar

Post by Demure »

Really, what are your e- symptom?
User avatar
Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3790
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Money Over Everything--&--B!tches Under All.

Post by Qaarxiye »

[quote]ou eat AVOCADO...................sxb something is wrong with you [/quote]

I don't eat it by itself man. They add it to my taco....
*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Xero Awr, Hargeysa

Post by *HannaH* »

Yes, Im allergic to a fruit, Kiwi.
My lips and throat swell up.
User avatar
Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3790
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Money Over Everything--&--B!tches Under All.

Post by Qaarxiye »

At least you get full lips.
*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Xero Awr, Hargeysa

Post by *HannaH* »

I have them already, believe me it's not a pretty picture.
User avatar
Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3790
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Money Over Everything--&--B!tches Under All.

Post by Qaarxiye »

Nice chain. I see you like it hanging low.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”