A Somalinet comedy Story.....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

A Somalinet comedy Story.....

Post by Basra- »

Ooops just wanted to say......Happy Sunday! Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by Gamadid. »

but you know that was a lie and telling lies aren't that ladylike right? You lured me into here even though I wasn't planning on reading a long post about who gets screwed by who and whatnots Wink

Anyhow, why are you up this early? may be you told me that in the other thread. You can move the answer here.
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Post by Basra- »

LOLGama Laughing



Actually i haven't even read the other thread, but i will shortly. Laughing Laughing I am sorry if i mislead you dear--it was not my intention. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by Gamadid. »

Hey, i was expecting you to say "I didn't force you to click on here", but I know how it works, sweeten the conversation so "Gama" or "The object of attention" can hang around, really sweet of you Very Happy

haye, tell me, now that you are back, are you more sentimental? Wink
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Post by Basra- »

Gamalol


Yes i am sentimental, but not like you. Sweety i am done with being combative with your sweet temprament.I think u are too sensitive for my snap wit, so i tend to be gentle & very understanding when it comes to you. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by Gamadid. »

Laughing Laughing How sweet of you basra playing witty with me. My cool sweet temperament is congenital and I find it satisfying.


Basra, ever thought of the possibility that I understand you better than you understand yourself?

I even predict your answers accurately before you write them and laugh ahead of time Laughing


Don't act generous with me, unleash you if you may and be combative if you want. You will only suffer for it Laughing
*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 12183
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 3:53 am
Location: TO DA LEFT

Post by *lady_ice_4u2nv* »

Hello basra i missed you Smile
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Post by maria from west side »

Basra, I just wanna know this, how's ya bubby? Rolling Eyes
Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by Gamadid. »

Laughing Laughing


Maria, why do you care really?


Very Happy
User avatar
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4694
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Post by maria from west side »

I feel sorry for him....He's married to a nut case and a cheater, my God!


She's in love with someone else, a co worker (if Im not mistaken) She's out of control. Poor him Sad
Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by Gamadid. »

Maria, do you believe everything Basra writes? The married life could be a fantasy for all I can assess Laughing the whole marriage saga could be a story of convinience. As she pointed out once, she loves to live her fantasies based on books she read. You can't beat that.


Unless you know her personally of course, which takes us to a different realm Smile

PS: I admire your linguistic abilities up
sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11300
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Post by sexy-kitten »

Bisinkoow! I am such a loseraad. I have ... almost 10000 posts. Sad



sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Heavyweight



Joined: 29 Jan 2004
Posts: 9044
User avatar
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 49034
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.

Post by Basra- »

Maria@loool


Nayaa-- i am very faithful to my hubby. ANd NOOOOO i dont have a crush on my co-worker. He does--it seems alot of people have a crush on me. Rolling Eyes



Helooo Gamadiid.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Post by michael_ital »

LooooooL @ K


Soy un perdedor
I`m a loser baby, so why don`t you kill me?
(get crazy with the cheese whiz)
Soy un perdedor
I`m a loser baby, so why don`t you kill me?
(drive-by body-pierce)
(yo bring it on down)
Soooooooyy....

Beck Very Happy
sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 11300
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Post by sexy-kitten »

Loooooool@ Basra

Why did you EDIT my post? Nayaa, you're good!

You had me thinking like.. "when did I write that Confused "

Nayaa eey yahay koorta leh, don't edit my shit nacastii ku dhashay wase.
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”