NABEELA EXPOSED PIC AND STORY INSIDE!!!!!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
NABEELA EXPOSED PIC AND STORY INSIDE!!!!!
So I was at hart house earlier today. I saw Nabeela with this burqa (respectable and yet dark girl). She was in a militant mood. So I took my Sony Camera out and flash flash I got the following Image
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5629/bookedzq5.png
Nabz you can run but you can't hide.
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5629/bookedzq5.png
Nabz you can run but you can't hide.
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Mike I know eh.
Binz, you better wear a bag over your head when you see me around GB, Cause I'm afraid that you can't handle my sexiness. After all I'm concerned for your safety, I don't want you to have an accident or anything like that.
Good night folks.
Binz, you better wear a bag over your head when you see me around GB, Cause I'm afraid that you can't handle my sexiness. After all I'm concerned for your safety, I don't want you to have an accident or anything like that.
Good night folks.
Last edited by Nabeela on Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 513 Views
-
Last post by gemini07
-
- 2 Replies
- 802 Views
-
Last post by Enlightened~Sista
-
- 46 Replies
- 3608 Views
-
Last post by Sophisticate
-
- 7 Replies
- 933 Views
-
Last post by Somali2003
-
- 0 Replies
- 521 Views
-
Last post by sheekh-Farax-zero
-
- 1 Replies
- 607 Views
-
Last post by Ka darag
-
- 4 Replies
- 971 Views
-
Last post by The_Emperior5
-
- 102 Replies
- 6671 Views
-
Last post by BLUE RUSH
-
- 1 Replies
- 393 Views
-
Last post by Hyperactive
-
- 30 Replies
- 4408 Views
-
Last post by malakumod
