DEAD ICU SOLDIER (PICS)

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

User avatar
R.I.P Kiyan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3692
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:05 am
Location: Ashburton Grove...
Contact:

DEAD ICU SOLDIER (PICS)

Post by R.I.P Kiyan »

User avatar
Xplosive_playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 5877
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:12 am
Location: wid the WIFEY!!

Post by Xplosive_playa »

Shocked WALAHI.... ur sick in the head...... Arrow
SupEr_LaDy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 921
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:27 am
Location: Northampton,UK

Post by SupEr_LaDy »

Most the peoplel are just lying there with no blood or other evidence of death..This looks fake to be honest.
User avatar
R.I.P Kiyan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3692
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:05 am
Location: Ashburton Grove...
Contact:

Post by R.I.P Kiyan »

Mayd2 's shoes look kinda like Puma's Laughing
Suga_lumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: it was all a dream...........i use 2 read word up magazine
Contact:

Post by Suga_lumps »

Shocked Shocked Shocked

illahey ha oo naxaristo
Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16772
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:54 pm
Location: Cirka Iyo Dhulka Dhexdii

Post by Qumanyoo »

alow it Arrow
Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Europe - UK”