Is This What It's Come To ?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Is This What It's Come To ?

Post by michael_ital »

that the forum has become SOOO dull, that members have been reduced to dredging up relic threads of days gone by ??
Last edited by michael_ital on Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Axlaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Geedkii Jaceylka

Post by Axlaan »

It's all your fault, my dear perv friend. If you would only listened to me when I told you to stop chasing teenage M/F shorts and skirts.
User avatar
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19924
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the PNW

Post by The-Screw »

i swear dude, when i logged on today, i saw topics from months and month ago, i was confused, i had to double check the calander in front of me. wtf eh? where is everyone?!!
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Post by michael_ital »

[quote="Axlaan"]It's all your fault, my dear perv friend. If you would only listened to me when I told you to stop chasing teenage M/F shorts and skirts.[/quote]

Speaking of relics...

But what could I do ?? YOU wouldn't throw none my way. Very Happy
User avatar
The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 19924
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the PNW

Post by The-Screw »

this forum isn't going as fast as i would like, i have 17 tabs open and by the time i check all of them and come back to the forum no new posts have been made, i'm losing my mind here! son of a ...!


Twisted Evil
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Post by michael_ital »

And that's with Faithful "contributing" all those old threads. Laughing
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Post by michael_ital »

Seriously, I suspect it's due to the resolutions all those studious members made, about abstaining because it's become a distraction. But I miss the old crew. Even Axlaan.
User avatar
Axlaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Geedkii Jaceylka

Post by Axlaan »

[quote="michael_ital"][quote="Axlaan"]It's all your fault, my dear perv friend. If you would only listened to me when I told you to stop chasing teenage M/F shorts and skirts.[/quote]

Speaking of relics...

But what could I do ?? YOU wouldn't throw none my way. Very Happy[/quote]

I was never into child lovers, i thought I told you.
anyways, who posted your hideous pic the other day?Or did you send it to another 15yr old girl again. Laughing
Last edited by Axlaan on Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:01 am
Location: At the End of the Rainbow...

Post by Lil_Cutie.. »

Laughing I was thinking the same.


But I confess, I brang back two.. They were a nice read and I thought it would be nice. There were others but I thought I might allow it. Smile Thats Faithful's job
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Post by michael_ital »

When I sent it to you, you didn't think it hideous then. And you aint nowhere near 15. Smile
User avatar
Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9351
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:49 am
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Post by Ashlee »

you can spend hours on end on s'net, and have wasted your whole day here for just a few measly threads and replies.

i do something at the same time, and if there arent any new replies after im done, i just leave.
User avatar
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 16191
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: Taranna

Post by michael_ital »

That's the truth. De lawd knows i've wasted enough here myself. Laughing
User avatar
*Faithful
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:36 pm
Location: (-_-) -On a plane.... flying back home...

Post by *Faithful »

Ok. Smile
Locked

Return to “General - General Discussions”