Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh my dear respected brothers & sisters in Islam
Bacadu Salaam,
Why aren't the so called "junior moderators" not deleting the posts made by "MJ princess"?
I read some posts she wrote yesterday and the recent one I read was today in the topic that was titled "“OMG I saw this Somali girl with a nigger right now" but no one deleting it.
Not only she is bad mouthing that particular clan but the whole Somali race somebody do something about this little laxoox.
Why is it always the damned moderators are all liberal and not having one conservative at least could have done a good job and keeping the filth at bay.
Their is the lingk where she uttered her filth explicit pornography ...with her "Adoon boy friend."
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=88047&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=150
Moderators do your job !!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
-
Unclebin-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 5303
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:52 am
- Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity
Re: Moderators do your job !!
I agree. That is why I have nominated Aiman the Bartire Sheik from jigjiga to be moderator.

- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: Moderators do your job !!
I have to agree. Especially seeing as how they're moving any semi qabiil related threads to Clan.
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: Moderators do your job !!
lol@little laxoox
I didn't read her thread, couz I knew she was one of "those" attention seekers we have around....Im sorry to say this but u're giving her exactly what she want.
I didn't read her thread, couz I knew she was one of "those" attention seekers we have around....Im sorry to say this but u're giving her exactly what she want.
Re: Moderators do your job !!
Aiman u gotta ignore some threads bro. Don't even bother clicking on'em. MJprinces is probably a dude or maybe its just the second coming of Ayisho and angelina. Anyway start the petition to make u a Mod, i'll be the first to sign it.
Re: Moderators do your job !!
I'm surprised even the mother of all the TFG lover Unclebin and Mike the liberal agreed with me on this one.
Maria,
I wasn't trying to give an attention to that laxoox but couldn't resist degrading our Islamic Somali moral values.
[quote="Gatspy"] Anyway start the petition to make u a Mod, i'll be the first to sign it.[/quote]
Maybe I should take into a consideration not bad at all ...wondering what my quote will be when I'm running for the Moderation? "Vote for me don't vote for a crack head!" Lol
Maria,
I wasn't trying to give an attention to that laxoox but couldn't resist degrading our Islamic Somali moral values.
[quote="Gatspy"] Anyway start the petition to make u a Mod, i'll be the first to sign it.[/quote]
Maybe I should take into a consideration not bad at all ...wondering what my quote will be when I'm running for the Moderation? "Vote for me don't vote for a crack head!" Lol
-
Steeler [Crawler2]
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 12405
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:00 pm
Re: Moderators do your job !!
Aiman
Just ignore those threads you aren't interested in or you find provocative. It's a free country. You say what you want, they say what they want. That's how freedom works.
Just ignore those threads you aren't interested in or you find provocative. It's a free country. You say what you want, they say what they want. That's how freedom works.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4 Replies
- 910 Views
-
Last post by mysterious girl
-
- 23 Replies
- 2223 Views
-
Last post by abdisamad3
-
- 3 Replies
- 941 Views
-
Last post by Nabeela
-
- 4 Replies
- 892 Views
-
Last post by ciyaal_warta
-
- 23 Replies
- 2174 Views
-
Last post by anonymousfaarax
-
- 6 Replies
- 996 Views
-
Last post by 1_londoner
-
- 10 Replies
- 1360 Views
-
Last post by Keyblade
-
- 8 Replies
- 1089 Views
-
Last post by Barwaaqoiyobashbash
-
- 2 Replies
- 771 Views
-
Last post by musika man
-
- 3 Replies
- 1018 Views
-
Last post by intellex