Pictures of Burao....................
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- LiQaaye_TDH
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 15857
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...
Pictures of Burao....................
http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultima ... 9;t=009968
Woow the new Bridge looks nice.......And burco looks very green mansha allah.......
Woow the new Bridge looks nice.......And burco looks very green mansha allah.......
- Spragga Benz
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 1736
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: ceelka bardacad, gaalkacyo
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
Burco Boodhweyne looks very nice.
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
Nice and clean.
But it looks smaller than i thought.
But it looks smaller than i thought.
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
^^Those are only few pixs. How could you tell how large the city is?
Burco lookz pretty...
Burco lookz pretty...
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
Liqaaye , reer Burco af ingiriiska miyaanan la barin? wtf is ckichen? I don't think they serve dooro , markaa tolow ma kitchen bay u jeedaan 
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
^^
Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah.
Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah.
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
[quote="maria from west side"]^^
Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah.
[/quote]
I will take you there if you marry me.
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?
Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah.
I will take you there if you marry me.
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?
- kkk47
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2261
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 9:11 am
- Location: It is my way or the high way no-land but Somaliweyn
- Contact:
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
is thast all what Burco has to offer?
i think it is not bigger than Buhoodle
http://www.puntlandgovt.com/buuhoodle/? ... nd=1&pic=2
i think it is not bigger than Buhoodle
http://www.puntlandgovt.com/buuhoodle/? ... nd=1&pic=2
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
[quote="Dhaga Bacayl"][quote="maria from west side"]^^
Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah.
[/quote]
I will take you there if you marry me.
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?[/quote]
looooooool
What can I say, Im tempted
Let me think about it, give me a day or two....
Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah.
I will take you there if you marry me.
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?[/quote]
looooooool
What can I say, Im tempted
Let me think about it, give me a day or two....
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
The Link is not working???
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
[quote="maria from west side"][quote="Dhaga Bacayl"][quote="maria from west side"]^^
Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah.
[/quote]
I will take you there if you marry me.
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?[/quote]
looooooool
What can I say, Im tempted
Let me think about it, give me a day or two....
[/quote]
Day or two..that is it?
Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah.
I will take you there if you marry me.
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?[/quote]
looooooool
What can I say, Im tempted
Let me think about it, give me a day or two....
Day or two..that is it?
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
Xafiiska dowladda hoose ee degmada widh-widh, looks like a busy place eh?
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
^^^^^^
Sorry my Darawiish Cousins this made me laugh as a crazy eelay dude who just got paid with hiliib.
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
[quote="Dhaga Bacayl"]
Day or two..that is it?[/quote]
Yap!
Day or two..that is it?[/quote]
Yap!
-
Dhaga Bacayl
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8363
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: H-Town in Somaliland
Re: Pictures of Burao....................
[quote="maria from west side"][quote="Dhaga Bacayl"]
Day or two..that is it?[/quote]
Yap![/quote]
Ok.
I heard you sleap a lot so be mind full about timeline!
Day or two..that is it?[/quote]
Yap![/quote]
Ok.
I heard you sleap a lot so be mind full about timeline!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7 Replies
- 1529 Views
-
Last post by BushMan
-
- 1 Replies
- 778 Views
-
Last post by LiQaaye_TDH
-
- 6 Replies
- 1873 Views
-
Last post by Burao_Media
-
- 1 Replies
- 1188 Views
-
Last post by Nomand
-
- 3 Replies
- 1568 Views
-
Last post by miss_isaaq
-
- 11 Replies
- 2210 Views
-
Last post by rich-boy
-
- 0 Replies
- 710 Views
-
Last post by LeonidaS
-
- 14 Replies
- 1709 Views
-
Last post by Goljano Lion
-
- 13 Replies
- 2302 Views
-
Last post by Alphamale1
-
- 2 Replies
- 19959 Views
-
Last post by theyuusuf143