Page 1 of 4

Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:21 pm
by LiQaaye_TDH
http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultima ... 9;t=009968

Woow the new Bridge looks nice.......And burco looks very green mansha allah.......

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:45 am
by Spragga Benz
Burco Boodhweyne looks very nice.

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:49 am
by Bagamundo
Nice and clean. Cool

But it looks smaller than i thought.

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:40 am
by Dhaga Bacayl
^^Those are only few pixs. How could you tell how large the city is?

Burco lookz pretty...

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:56 am
by Ina Baxar
Liqaaye , reer Burco af ingiriiska miyaanan la barin? wtf is ckichen? I don't think they serve dooro , markaa tolow ma kitchen bay u jeedaan Laughing

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:09 am
by maria from west side
^^ Laughing

Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah. Smile

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:17 am
by Dhaga Bacayl
[quote="maria from west side"]^^ Laughing

Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah. Smile[/quote]

I will take you there if you marry me. Smile Smile
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:19 am
by kkk47
is thast all what Burco has to offer?

i think it is not bigger than Buhoodle Laughing


http://www.puntlandgovt.com/buuhoodle/? ... nd=1&pic=2

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:29 am
by maria from west side
[quote="Dhaga Bacayl"][quote="maria from west side"]^^ Laughing

Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah. Smile[/quote]

I will take you there if you marry me. Smile Smile
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?[/quote]

looooooool

What can I say, Im tempted Embarassed Laughing Laughing
Let me think about it, give me a day or two.... Laughing

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:35 am
by Xamud.
The Link is not working???

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:36 am
by Dhaga Bacayl
[quote="maria from west side"][quote="Dhaga Bacayl"][quote="maria from west side"]^^ Laughing

Nice town.... Hope I can go visit sometimes soon inshaalah. Smile[/quote]

I will take you there if you marry me. Smile Smile
We will go to buuraha sheekh for honey-moon...what do you say?[/quote]

looooooool

What can I say, Im tempted Embarassed Laughing Laughing
Let me think about it, give me a day or two.... Laughing[/quote]

Day or two..that is it?

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:37 am
by Ina Baxar
Xafiiska dowladda hoose ee degmada widh-widh, looks like a busy place eh?

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:41 am
by Xamud.
^^^^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sorry my Darawiish Cousins this made me laugh as a crazy eelay dude who just got paid with hiliib.

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:46 am
by maria from west side
[quote="Dhaga Bacayl"]

Day or two..that is it?[/quote]

Yap!

Re: Pictures of Burao....................

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:53 am
by Dhaga Bacayl
[quote="maria from west side"][quote="Dhaga Bacayl"]

Day or two..that is it?[/quote]

Yap![/quote]

Ok.

I heard you sleap a lot so be mind full about timeline! Smile