Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
OR NOT. Ok i am bored--its Sunday.....Gosh..... 
- The-Screw
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19924
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the PNW
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
what a disappointment!
thx a lot basra.
thx a lot basra.
- michael_ital
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 16191
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Taranna
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
Bored ? Then kiss me darling 

- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
Basra hows my lil seed doing?

- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
loooolScrew
Am sooooooorrrrrryyyyyyy loooool
(NOT....lol)
Mikey......

Am sooooooorrrrrryyyyyyy loooool
Mikey......
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
[quote="Sadaam_Mariixmaan"]Basra hows my lil seed doing?
[/quote]
Sadaam your 'lil' seed needs a special enlargement surgery.
Sadaam your 'lil' seed needs a special enlargement surgery.
- Sadaam_Mariixmaan
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13484
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
- Location: Villa SADAAM, Jamuriyada Sadaamalia
- Contact:
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
How filthy!
Ciyaalsuuq! Isku hishooda.
Ciyaalsuuq! Isku hishooda.
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
Yes tell Sadaam iskuu xishoood, dhabaal sadaam.
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
Ooh Basra is baaaack....!
....
How's the baby doing?......!

How's the baby doing?......!
- COSTA
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 13754
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: (Sapo)= Min arbetsgivare
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
Basra dont make me to do it again
change this Aishawarya Rai avatar
change this Aishawarya Rai avatar
- Luckyy
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:47 pm
- Location: Somaliland: The LaNd Of PeAcE
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
When she left I realised she was better MOD than Screw aka the idiottttttttttttt
so peace Basra n wlc bck
- Basra-
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 49034
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere far, far, far away from you forumers.
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
luckyy aka xplaya
get a life huuno, i have no time for filthy gardubiisi slash isaaq wanna bes. Yuck.

Maria???? Wooooooooooooooooow !
Yes i am back sweety, habari zako? Hakuna malaya matata?
Costa--iiiiieewwwww bloody sick suju. malaya man.
get a life huuno, i have no time for filthy gardubiisi slash isaaq wanna bes. Yuck.
Maria???? Wooooooooooooooooow !
Costa--iiiiieewwwww bloody sick suju. malaya man.
- maria from west side
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 4694
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:31 am
- Location: Iceland
- Contact:
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
loool
I sure missed ya......Wlc back dear.
I sure missed ya......Wlc back dear.
- Luckyy
- SomaliNetizen

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:47 pm
- Location: Somaliland: The LaNd Of PeAcE
Re: Been Long Since I wrote a comedy story! Here you are then...
So Basra u still crying 4 my Karbash? it was almost a year a go NO more karbash 4U...........any one who mess with my me will get my Extra speciall Kerbaaaaash........
Now iska ilow cuqdad SCREW ii karbashhhhhhhhhhh
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 14 Replies
- 840 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 15 Replies
- 1097 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 2 Replies
- 397 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 15 Replies
- 1383 Views
-
Last post by Basra-
-
- 18 Replies
- 1455 Views
-
Last post by MAD MAC
-
- 2 Replies
- 471 Views
-
Last post by Hyperactive
-
- 3 Replies
- 617 Views
-
Last post by Ashlee
-
- 15 Replies
- 1975 Views
-
Last post by Babygal
-
- 3 Replies
- 1538 Views
-
Last post by FAH1223
-
- 3 Replies
- 770 Views
-
Last post by Basra-